Re: Thanx Mike

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Thanx Mike
  • From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:33:02 +1000

Hi Jelcy,
You said:
>>We all should be giving you a great big round of applause for the wonderful photos you shared with us.  Other than rebloomers, it's gonna be a long dry spell for us inthe northern hemisphere to enjoy so may pretty blooms.Thanx also to everyone in Australia who has shared with us. Heather; where are you?<<
I'm here Jelcy.  I just find words to express how I am feeling at the horror I have witnessed over the last few days on TV.  One of my American "brothers" (from when I was an exchange student in Owosso, MI in 1975 and who attended our wedding) is missing, presumed dead from Tower 1.  Hence my silence.  I'm just numb from it at with pain.
Cheers, Heather