[PHOTO] For the Chaplain..WTC disaster | Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:45:53" />

[PHOTO] For the Chaplain..WTC disaster

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] For the Chaplain..WTC disaster
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 04:45:23

Father Michael Judge, the NYC Fire Dept Chaplain, was killed in the World
Trade Center disaster ministering to the mortally wounded a few days ago.
Although I did not know him personally, he served as pastor at St. Joseph's
Church in West Milford before his NY assignment, and was well loved by the
parishioners. St. Joe's has THE most wonderful iris display that you could
possibly ever want to see in a private garden. I have found myself drawn to
that place with my camera over and over again.
Although I do not know the names of any of these, I would like to post a few
of the best looking ones in his memory. I hope you enjoy them.. Laetitia

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!