Re: caterpillar

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: caterpillar
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:34:33 -0400

This is surprising.  Nobody knows what that caterpillar was?  I
figured it would be something more common?

Well, I've seen all kinds of new little beasties in my garden since
I've been at the new house for the past year.... including snakes,
and toads, and other critters.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Monitoring Service trial