Re: Bountiful Harvest

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bountiful Harvest
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:00:23 -0000

Had the same thing happen to me last year with BOUNTIFUL HARVEST.
bloomed in the fall about 7 weeks after planting on a short stalk.
Gorgeous..just like yours.  Hasn't bloomed since, either Spring, and
I don't see anything this fall. I think the early bloom took alot out
of it. Still alive, but I guess it needs a year to recuperate.
I wish I could say the same for IMMORTALITY. Planted the same time,
but has not bloomed, has 2 smallish leaves and really doesn't seem to
like it here.
Hope it'll change its mind next year....