Re: PHOTO: TB Cold Cold Heart----Conjuration---Cracken

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTO: TB Cold Cold Heart----Conjuration---Cracken
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:22:25 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., lmmunro@h... wrote:
> Mike:
>    That picture of CONJURATION is one of the nicest ones I have
ever
> seen.
> You are a GREAT photographer.
> What kind of camera do you use? digital? If so what megapixel do
you
> set it on??
> Thanks,
> Laetitia

I have a Olympus 3000 3.3  megapixels a 3.3 TIFF picture is a 8 meg
file. 12 pictures on a 100 meg Zip disk. I take 250 KB JPEG"s 5 fit
on a floppy for example. I reduce them in size to send to iris-photos.
There is a lot of other good cameras out there to. They print out
nice for me on a 4" X 6".

CONJURATION is a keeper here even if the blooms are small.
Photos and iris are the two reasons I have a computer.

Thanks for the compliment

Monitoring Service trial