Re: Re: PHOTO: TB Gypsy Woman---Hot Chocolate

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTO: TB Gypsy Woman---Hot Chocolate
  • From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:08:55 -0600

Maybe Gypsy Woman is a good Iris for a warmer area--My husband likes
her--and I now have gotten her at least 5 times--and she lasts about 2
years, and dies!!!!  She really is quite pretty--but I never have had such
bad luck with one cultivar--I have gotten it from Schreiner's directly, warm
weather and cold weather suppliers--and have no idea why she will not grow
for me--but I keep trying!!!  Hot Chocolate grows like a weed here, and the
color is good--
Carryl in western Montana--Zone 3/4  Where our 'autumn' is really
great--over 80 today!!!!

Monitoring Service trial