Re: TB: EL TOVAR

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: EL TOVAR
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:30:41 -0000

I think I like both the historics and the moderns..at first didn't
like the historics at all, but they kind of "grow" on you :)

Historics sometimes have color combinations or patterns you just
don't see the breeders carrying into the modern lines.
They really are equally as beautiful, in their own way. If I was
forced to make a choice: grow the historics or moderns, I'd have to
go with the historics...Thankfully, no one has to make that kind of
choice.
Laetitia

--- In iris-photos@y..., Sandra Barss <barsssa@m...> wrote:
> I love that one, I think you are getting me hooked on historic
irises.

> Sandra
>
> laetitia munro wrote:
>
> > One more Sass creation for Becky. EL TOVAR, the date is in the
30's
> > but I
> > forgot to write it down. You hardly see this one anymore, but to
me it
> > is
> > such a knockout. Looks like a glowing lantern atop dark dark
velvet.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!