[PHOTO] PHOTO: CULT: Olympiad babies | Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:29:34" />

[PHOTO] PHOTO: CULT: Olympiad babies

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PHOTO: CULT: Olympiad babies
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:16:34 -0400

This is first year bloom on two from Olympiad x Stately Art.

OSA002 is blue while OSA 001 is lavender. I saved them till next year they
have good vigor but branching was not good. I had three others from this
cross bloom but they were just washed out Olympiads. I was hoping for a red
beard. Oh well I have a few more to bloom next year maybe. I crossed the
blue one with Captains Joy and have seeds. I tried with Honky Tonk Blues but
no take on the blue one.
Olympiad is a keeper for me and a super grower.

Mike Greenfield
SW OH Zone 5b, USA

Monitoring Service trial