Re: Re: Double Shot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Double Shot
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:07:11 -0700

There is a question to ask before Double Shot is classified as an
everbloomer. Mike may be looking at a 100 foot row and seeing 2 blooms open
at a time from June to now or looking at 3 clumps and seeing 1 bloom open
from June to now. We may need to invent some terminology so we can
understand the percentage of rebloom. Mike, hopefully you will clarify this
for us.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road