Re: TB: unk variegata

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: unk variegata
  • From: "nmogens" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:19:36 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Linda Mann <lmann@v...> wrote:
"Remember this one?  Neil, this is the one you were pretty sure was
P.T. Barnum."--Linda Mann

Sorry to be so slow to respond...I agree with Bonnie that it is
definitely not P. T. Barnum as it bloomed here.  I did keep a few
fans and plugged them in down by the mailbox just in case a drive-by
iris picker needed to exercise the habit of theft.  Oddly, it did
bloom rather nicely there in that droughty, tough location.  The
colors were brighter, the stalk shorter and better proportioned than
it had been in the "good" garden soil.

I don't recall you sending this unknown to me.  Seems we talked about
it and I took a raincheck for the nonce.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, Hendersonville, NC

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now