Re: Photo Request (help, help, help!)UPDATE 1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photo Request (help, help, help!)UPDATE 1
  • From: "Harold" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:24:40 -0700

Thank you very much for the offer but since Fred is a local member, I suspect I will get another chance.
In addition, I am awash in rhizomes. Two friends with large collections have offered their divisions to me at very attractive prices. Both have good taste in irises (at least it matches mine) and they are both good gardeners so the increases are very nice. I was wondering how I was going to get the 2500 rhizomes I need to fill the pot frames. That is not a problem now. I was real pleased with the quality of the cultivars I had available in pots this year. Looks like next year may even be better.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762