[PHOTO] TB: Bronzette Star | Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:37:34" />

[PHOTO] TB: Bronzette Star

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Bronzette Star
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:37:34 -0700

Here is a photo of Bronzette Star.  I almost lost it last year when I moved it to a shadier location the year before. I transplanted what remained of it in a pot last Fall, and now it's taking off like a weed.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

JPEG image