[PHOTO] TB: Stunning Serenade | Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:33:26" />

[PHOTO] TB: Stunning Serenade

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Stunning Serenade
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:32:15 -0400

STUNNING SERENADE (Thurmond) - photo from Memphis Convention webpage.
Another nice one, but stalks need propping (as in this photo).  Sure
grows well & I love that pattern (tho I wish the band on the falls were
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon:

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now