RE: OT: Cattle Egrets

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] OT: Cattle Egrets
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:39:19 -0500

Thanks for the ID Mark.  We have never had them here before (that I know of)
and these guys have been hanging around for over a week.  Must be stocking
up on groceries before moving on south.  They have been so much fun to watch
as we were out there digging and planting.
I even have a way to tie them into iris...a flock of them would solve Donald
Eaves grasshopper problems <G>.

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society