Re: Photo Thanks, Kathy!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photo Thanks, Kathy!
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:40:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2003 9:59:50 AM Central Daylight Time, ranchiris@aol.com writes:

Kathy, thanks.
The two photos are much appreciated. Thanks to your help and others Old South's photo needs are slowly but surely being met.

I will be posting an updated needs list later this evening.

For now I must plant. I must plant among the bugs. I must plant among the mud. I must plant among the fire ants. But above all, for now I must plant.

Thanks again and thanks much.
Bill Burleson 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!