[PHOTO] SDB: LITTLE ANNIE | Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:35:39" />

[PHOTO] SDB: LITTLE ANNIE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: LITTLE ANNIE
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 03 07:31:43 -0600

More first time bloomers from this spring ...

LITTLE ANNIE is my first red SDB, and she's absolutely lovely!  Not only
do I love the rim/spot pattern on her falls, but that color is TDF!

LITTLE ANNIE (O. D. Niswonger, 1984). SDB, 13", M & RE (rebloom reported
in CA). S. maroon; F. dark maroon, edged lighter maroon; yellow tipped
beard. Lady in Red X unknown. Cape Iris 1984

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil