[PHOTO] IB: TACT | Sun, 7 Sep 2003 08:05:25" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB: TACT
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 03 08:03:31 -0600

I don't much care for yellow selfs, but I find yellow amoenas
irresistable.  This one is particularly nice.  Unfortunately, my camera
tends to shift pure yellows toward the golden side, as it did with this
lovely bloom.

TACT (Keith Keppel, 1995) IB, 24", EM. S. warm white (M&P 9-AB-1); style
arms white; F. aureolin yellow (10-L-2); beards white at end, sunflower
(9-L-4) and golden glow (9-L-6) in throat; slight fragrance

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil