Re: TB: full clump shot (was Sign of Leo)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: full clump shot (was Sign of Leo)
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:08:23 -0400

Thanks Laurie - I'm not sure it's true, but I pretend I can come closer
to guessing how resilient a cultivar will be under my growing conditions
by seeing how it looks elsewhere relative to other cultivars.

>Only thing more I'd ask for is showing all the way to the base of the
 >ungroomed plant.

<No problem finding ungroomed plants here.  ;-)  I'll see what I can do
about those full-clump-to-the-ground shots next year. Laurie>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM