laurief wrote:
(Gingerbread Man x I. balkana) X Welcome Reward

I guess Minnesotta isn't all that tough after all ;-)  Great photo !

Can somebody elaborate of the parentage here ?  I'm assuming that
Gingerbread Man is a TB and I.balkana is a species (pure Aril).  Cross
this with  Welcome Reward which is an OB and I fail to see how this
cross would produce 1/4 breds.  The way you and Donald describe it's
growth, it appears that this is more like a half bred or more than a 1/4

Any success podding with JOO Donald ?  This sounds like an interesting
plant to add to the Northern garden here.  Maybe I already have it, I
should check before I make a fool of myself ;-)

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).