Re: SPEC: MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 03 22:21:18 -0600

*	From: ROBERT PRIES <pries@prodigy.net>
>Laurie; your picture of Mystrious Monique is better
>than my own picture that I was going to use in the
>Encyclopedia of Iris species. Would you grant
>permission to use yours.

Yes, Robert, you may use my photo of MM for the SIGNA book.  I always
enjoy seeing my name and work in print.  ;-).  I also posted a nice pic
of cristata alba a while back, in case you have need of that one, too.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you the original photo files (large).

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM