Re: TB Cinderella's Coach

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Cinderella's Coach
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:33:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2003 1:10:58 AM Central Daylight Time, iris@syix.com writes:

I grow C.C. and it really is pumpkin orange.........even if soils make an iris look different I'm not sure it would look this different..........just to let you know my friend............Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie,
It is possible that she has a misnamed iris. If I am not mistaken the member mentioned the source  from which she acquired the iris and that source in known for supplying misnamed irises. Spect it will be grown here as a noid for a while if I am successful in acquiring it.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here