Re: TBIS pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TBIS pictures
  • From: LEN SUCHY len2760@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:29:12 -0700

Yes Dana by all means.   Thanks Len Suchy
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:09:08 -0500 "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net> writes:

Well folks, we took over a hundred pictures of beautiful iris at the TBIS convention.  Then my computer ate the list of those pictures.  Really!!  If you want to see some pictures of unidentified iris I will post them.  If you donít like to mess with pictures without names then that is fine too.  Just let me know!!

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens

Lubbock, TX