[PHOTO] Hensler Art | Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:47:07" />

[PHOTO] Hensler Art

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Hensler Art
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

Christy Hensler sent me some greeting cards that she
made and they are beautiful prints of irises that she
painted in acrylic. I got her permission to share them
with you. They are just beautiful and so artistic.
Some of the detail has been lost from the scan and the
color is a little off but they are beautiful none the

Sorry the scans are so big.

Seattle, WA. Zone 8

Do you Yahoo!?