Re: HYB: planting early

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: planting early
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:47:23 -0400

The seedlings I posted were lined out early also, possibly in April.  My
season is a bit earlier than Betty's - peak TB bloom is around the first
week of May.  The seedlings lined out in late May/early June are just
now starting to put on good growth.

Betty said:
<Earlier in the summer, we were discussing planting dates.  The
seedlings in this picture were
                   planted during the first two weeks of May. >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM