  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Trudy
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:04:02 -0400

Linda Mann wrote:
Thanks Griff.  Do you have a photo of TRUDY you can post?
Linda  --  Here is an ancient photo of TRUDY.  The stalk was actually lying on the ground.  This is my first use of Adobe Photoshop's straightening tool, so your quest has helped me learn how to do something more with this electronic puzzle palace.  Note the pure whiteness of the standards, which is the mark, as far as I am concerned, of the recessive amoenas.  The dominant amoenas often have, upon close inspection, a hint of the color of the falls in the "white" standards.
Maybe Barb Johnson has a better photo of this unusual iris.  Unfortunately, I lost TRUDY several years ago and haven't been able to replace it. --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links