TB: Mid-America Seedling BJ 460C

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Mid-America Seedling BJ 460C
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:30:12 -0700

It took me awhile to get around to it, but I have
permission to post some photos of seedlings at Mid-
America.  Wasn't bright enough to get the parentage at the
same time, but I am gaining sympathy for the amount of work
these guys have to do to get those wonderful irises out to
all of us each year.  So maybe I'll get around to asking in

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where I can't resist trying some frozen pollen on 'Rosalie
Figge'  You'd think I'd know when to quit  (yeah right)

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data