Seedling Beds

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seedling Beds
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:42:43 +0000

Robin I too took some pollen out of the refrig this morning (pollen from one of my stripped yellows) and put a cross on Pinkness.  I have a dozen or so pods set from crosses made on the reblooming varieties.  Also have Honey Scoop, Rosalie Figge almost blooming, several seedlings, Boulder Bolder still blooming, Pure as Gold almost finished, Total Recall,  & Misty Twilight.  I'm including a picture of Louisa's Song which is blooming only because it is one of the varieties I got from Barry Blyth this past April.  Hoping to cross Rosalie Figge and Louisa's Song if she opens in time.

Bob Van Liere, Iris4U Iris Garden, Denver, Colorado

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image