Re: HIST: Emma Louisa (1969)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HIST: Emma Louisa (1969)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:50:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2004 10:21:26 AM Central Standard Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:

Now living in Missouri it be nice to have some native developed/grown iris.

These folks are in MO.  I think they are a bit further north than you wanted, but they are still in the state, and I think Jim is still shipping.

Iris-Comanche Acres Iris Gardens, commercial Iris Garden

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives