Re: PHOTO: Widdershins

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Widdershins
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:24:44 -0700

Neil A Mogensen wrote:

Michael, your photo appears to be of an I(s) dominant amoena-type bicolor on yellow ground, or at least on a "Joyce Terry" patterned yellow.  The flower has warm and rich tones.  I'd be interested also in knowing the identity of this very attractive flower.
Neil Mogensen

I also received several other request offlist to learn its ID. The video tape was no help because it goes from "Mann" around people  to "Schreiner" The first stumbling block has been that it would have been next to Roberts seedling ROXANNE. Can anyone say yea or nay to the iris in the photo being Roxanne?

Sigh...  How come you can never find your illustrated checklist when you need it?

Back to eliminating some of the 500+ possibilities.

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links