Cherry Blossom Song and Cherry Blossom Special

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Cherry Blossom Song and Cherry Blossom Special
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:38:11 -0700

Two senior moments with the  same email. I guess I better make an appointment with a doctor. Jan emailed me privately about the first mistake. I replied to her but since it was private, the two images didn't make it to iris-photos. I sure hope the third time is a charm.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762