Re: TB: Latin Lover

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Latin Lover
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:06:28 -0400

Linda and Laurie --  Your photos of LATIN LOVER match what LL looked like in
my garden when I grew it.  The longish falls (relative to their width) are
the principal reason that I didn't use it much in hybridizing.  I found the
shape of RINGO's falls and their more pronounced band more to my liking.  --