TB: Devonshire Cream (G. Sutton 2000)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Devonshire Cream (G. Sutton 2000)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:02:59 -0400

Can there be too many pictures of Devonshire Cream (G. Sutton 2000) on this web-site???   I hope not!  I really like iris.  It was divided this year, and I had a few extra fans to pass along to friends, too.  It has been in my garden for 3 years, but this was the first actual bloom for it.  Well worth the wait!  The late-bloomer effect was due to the lack of soil care on my part.  (Too much chicken manure and rotten alfalfa silage.  Rot, rot, everywhere.)  But it should be safe now!  I moved it to a little more clay-type soil that is virgin to any Irises.  :-)
From the Great Lakes State,
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6