TB: Lacy Hagood (Attenberger '99)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lacy Hagood (Attenberger '99)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:34:21 -0400
  • R0c0ed: (from lindsey@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8NDhVp24871 for mhonarc; Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:43:31 -0500

This iris is Lacy Hagood (Attenberger '99).

Ed Attenberger is a Michigan Hybridizer.  In fact, he only lives about 2 hours from me!  I have known Ed for as long as I have been involved with our Iris Club, which is about 6 years now.  He and his wife, Ann, have always impressed me with the stalks that they bring to our shows.  They do a great job in their garden!  Ann was recently diagnosed with cancer, so this year has been tough for them both.  We think of her often, and I wish we could see them at more meetings and shows, but this year I haven't seen them even once.  So the least I can do is post this lovely orchid-pink iris that Ed registered a few years back.  I am still evaluating it, as it has only been in my garden for about 3 years.

From the Great Lakes State,
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6