RE: TB: Ship Shape?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] TB: Ship Shape?
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:47:38 -0700
  • R0c0ed: (from lindsey@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8NDonO26115 for mhonarc; Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:50:49 -0500

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
-----Original Message-----
From: Cordesview [mailto:cordesview@m33access.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 5:40 AM
To: Iris Photos
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Ship Shape?

This looks like an older iris, but maybe I'm wrong. I looked in my 70's, 80's, and 90's checklists, and did not find this name anywhere.  Supposedly, this iris was given to me as Ship Shape.  I would appreciate any hybridizer info that ya'll may have!  Ship Shape is a good grower here, and has such beautiful medium-blue flowers!  No pod or crosses from it yet, though. :-{
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half. . . )
PS>>  Those beards are white with a yellow tip on the hairs.  ;-)  ~AC~

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links