Re: SDB Spark Plug Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB Spark Plug Rebloom
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:44:56 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2004 5:21:58 PM Central Standard Time, mcorley@compuserve.com writes:

We are sorry for your loss.  We will all miss Mickey.

Unfortunately, you are sending this request each time a post shows up in her email box and it is simply coming to the list, NOT to our individual email addresses.  There are over 600 of us and there is nothing any of us can do to unsubscribe Mickey from the list.  (John Jones . . . maybe.  He is the listmaster.)

Please follow the instructions in red.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page