Re: Aril Bloom

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Aril Bloom
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:49:50 -0000

Nice photos, Colleen.  I don't remember having seen either one
posted before.  Am I correct that the first one is MEHETABEL,
Rich '84,?  It's one I haven't tried to grow, but it has an
interesting set of parents.  It also has a couple of registered
descendents via the pollen route.  I don't suppose you've tried to
set seeds with it by any chance?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links