Re: Seedling 99AH13

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling 99AH13
  • From: Kate Brewitt justonemoreiris@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 07:48:27 -0400 (EDT)

Bob in Denver
I'm new to hybridizing, very new.
This is a beautiful iris the way it is.  Why would you recross?  What would you hope to achieve?
Just trying to learn...
Kate - Aurora ON - zone 5b

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Looking over some of my seedlings, discovered I hadn't posted a couple in the past.   This is 99AH13 Speed Limit X Twice Thrilling.  Should of recrossed this one a long time ago with Crowned Heads or Crystal Gazer.  I'll try to remember to do it next year.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden