Re: Re: CULT: Lazy Man's New Flower Bed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Lazy Man's New Flower Bed
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:27:41 -0500

There were no gardens at all when I moved here.  I had to build beds in a hurry, since I had to move with no more than 1 month's notice.  Built the 3 iris nursery beds first, put down 6 layers of newspaper, then the topsoil.  Same for sev landscape beds too.  Great for when you're in a rush.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
DIS & MIS Display Garden