Re: NEED PICTURES FOR PUBLIC SALE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NEED PICTURES FOR PUBLIC SALE
  • From: Kent Appleberry appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:31:43 -0600

Hope these will help.  Good luck with the sale.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah

ALPINE TWILIGHT

http://www.raritet.com.ua/troshkin/alpine_z.jpg
http://www.walking-p-bar.com/shopsite/product38.html

CHARGER

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/may03/msg01053.html
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/54439/
http://www.walking-p-bar.com/shopsite/product87.html

HIGH HO SILVER

http://www.bluejiris.com/images/Photos/high%20ho%20silver-PT.JPG
http://willowbendirisfarm.com/images/TB%20High%20Lo%20Silver.jpg
http://www.nichollsgardens.com/thihoslv.jpg

INTY GREYSHUN

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/may04/msg00603.html
http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/may04/msg00622.html

Riley Probst wrote:
Hi,

Everyone seems to be so cooperative, I hope someone can help. We (Kirkwood Iris Society) have a public sale coming up next weekend. I have not been able to find pictures for four:
ALPINE TWILIGHT DURRANCE 1996
CHARGER STAHLY 1985
HIGH HO SILVER BYERS 1989
INTY GREYSHUN ENSMINGER