Re: CULT: Balding

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Balding
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:05:49 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:05:50 -0500

Francelle -

I posted a picture of Spice Lord on April 11 that looked much worse.  Not sure if it was the same problem, but it is doing great now, transplanted (again) in July into one of my new beds.  I'd cut the foliage way back and try to get the roots going again with hormones or willow or even just damp sand or vermiculite (or dirty perlite).

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS