Re: Soaking iris seeds to leach out inhibitors

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Soaking iris seeds to leach out inhibitors
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:24:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Griff,
No, I hadn't noticed a smell associated with the
leaching seeds -- I'll have to check the next batch
for that.
Now that you mention it though, I do remember a batch
of dry seeds that had a pungent sort of smell. I had
assumed that it was some sort of mildewy smell from
staying damp too long, but maybe it was the smell that
you're talking about.
Tom

http://mail.yahoo.com