ANOTHER FROM MY .....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ANOTHER FROM MY .....
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:50:08 -0700

I do not know the name. I  got a balb and planted it. and VOILA!!!! IT grew... I live in Duarte, CA now and maintain two places. One in Duarte and my house in AZ. The house was just built end of May. I was told by landscape designer, that no planting can occur in AZ until mid October.  I love irises and want to plant them in at the AZ house.. I was sending this globel to find out how to do it correctly..Here is a photo I took of an Iris from Descanso Gardens, in La Canada Flintridge, last spring,2005