Re: need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: Kent Appleberry appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:35:13 -0600

Here's a link to a photo of CONGRATULATIONS that I don't think you'll find via a search engine:

The suggestion to look at the archives here, davesgarden.com and so on is a good one--you can do up to ten searches a day without joining at davesgarden.

I'm not sure there's any CRANBERRY CRUNCH, but I don't have access to the latest checklists and can't be sure.  There wasn't any registered by that name up through 2002.

Sanpete County, Utah
two Queen Dorothy plants blooming, and nothing else (iris-wise)

cseggen1@aol.com wrote:
Does anyone have a picture of the following older iris?  I do not belong to AIS so I have no access to those files.  These were purchases from Home Depot & Walmart so they may be the tipical bin iris (mislabeled).  Too late to order any others from reputable growers since I just got my new bed in.
Autumn Circus
Cranberry Crunch (I found Cranberry Crush but not Crunch)
Gay Parasol
Latin Rock
 I appreciate any help you can give me.
Connie Eggen