Re: need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:38:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2005 10:59:58 AM Central Daylight Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:
Thanks to all who sent me pictures on & off list.  If what I got are as they are labelled I will be quite pleased.  They are all in the new bed & wetted down.  Now to get roots & fans before frost. Hmmmmmm, what do you think my chances are?
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+
Actually, chances are pretty durn good in your part of Missouri (not too far from us) especially with these faithful old guys!  Especially if yours are planted in a protected area near the house and not in an open valley like some of our are.  Although it frosts here sometimes early, there are no hard freezes until later-we almost always have rebloomers for the Thanksgiving dinner table!
Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5