Re: Red Fox and other Critters

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Red Fox and other Critters
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:00:00 -0500

Here is a picture of my night marauders. Mrs. Armadillo raised her family here and my dogs aren't big enough to clean them out. They've done a good job with Mrs. Opossum's litter though. You can see the damage they do in the picture and especially love newly planted or watered beds.
<<At night he must break out of his mold and go wondering around the garden digging up up newly planted or transplanted Iris.>>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image