Re: TB: Raspberry Frost

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Raspberry Frost
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 06:52:25 -0500

Yes, it has only bloomed in the fall here so far.  Rosalie Figge took three
years before it bloomed in the spring.  As many stalks as I get on it every
fall its a wonder that it can ever bloom in the spring.

Raspberry Frost's much happier where I have it now, so I expect by next year
it will bloom both spring and fall.

Robin
zone 5 NE

Care2 make the world greener!

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
http://go.care2.com/50041

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.