RE: Red Fox

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Red Fox
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:04:54 -0700

Hello, Keith,

I’m afraid that Jeff must have been confused.  I grew the irises he purchased in my garden, but I certainly didn’t develop them.  I do hybridizing, but I haven’t registered anything yet, and I certainly don’t sell any of my seedlings.

He got a few very nice irises.  I hope they grow well for you.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9