{Disarmed} HYB: Hybridizing quiz

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] HYB: Hybridizing quiz
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:57:21 -0400

Here's a little quiz for our beginning hybridizers (although anyone is welcome to chime in):

Why would I cross these two flowers?  Both are bicolors.  The stands and falls of both are in the same spectra.  While LYNSY ALEXANDRA's almost complete lack of haft marks is attractive, I also like the bold markings on 20Q5.  So, why would I cross them?

Hint:  To improve 20Q5 in some way.

What's the desired improvement?

--  GriffWeb Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34318/stime=1157996192/nc1=3848608/nc2=3848446/nc3=3848531

Checked by AVG Free Edition.