Re: Thank You

  • Subject: Re: Thank You
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:20:55 -0500

Francelle  --  SUMMER OLYMPICS is the pod parent of my IB, PALINKA (R. 2001), my BB, PETITE VIOLETTE (R. 2003), and my IB, CORAL CHIMES, introduced this year, 2007, by Winterberry Gardens.  The pod parent in all three cases was LUMALITE.  None has rebloomed here.  I don't know whether it is pollen fertile.  --  Griff

Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:52 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Thank You

I want to thank all the people who sent me beautiful pictures of Summer Olympics.  It really is a nice yellow rebloomer.  Do any of you know if it is fertile?  If so does it pass on the rebloom tendency?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Fashion News