RE: Seedling

  • Subject: RE: Seedling
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:06:22 -0500

Hi,

But you lost the circle part of Queen.  Now what, back to Queen or?  I am trying to learn a little about what the hybridizers are doing.

I did my first crosses this year, just four.  Will see what happens with those.  Pink on a pink RE was one.

Thanks,

Char

New Berlin WI

HIPS Rhizome Sale Chairperson